New Battlefield! Special thanks to Mike for his hard work!
on the fun and camaraderie with discussion, events and tank battles! If you have
an RC tank or would like to begin in the hobby, just send an email to get
Battle game senarios :Below are some game variations to try at your next gathering!
Basic Battle Tactics :Jagenkatzen-Field-Guide what everyone should know using the electronic Tamiya Battle System
RC Guidelines: RC rules for a safe and enjoyable experience, below.
The objective is to KO the opposing command vehicle.
1) Each opposing force shall designate one vehicle as the command vehicle by a 1 x 2 inch red or orange flag attached to the vehicle's antennae at the top. If no antenna is present then a temporary mast of at least 6 inches height shall be attached to the vehicles highest point.
2) As long as the command vehicle is in service, (not KO'd) any vehicle under that command vehicle may move, fire or restart from being KO'd to continue to fight, simulating a command vehicle's ability to call reinforcements.
3) Any vehicle under the command vehicle may restart provided line of sight from the operator to the command vehicle flag is verified before the vehicle restarts itself.
4) When a vehicle is KO'd, the operator, other than the command vehicle operator, may view the field from where he is presently standing and if the command vehicle flag is seen affixed to the antenna, the transmitter may remain on an the vehicle restarted. (If the vehicle has become stuck at the time being KO'd, it may be dislodged and relocated not more than 2 feet from its original position).
5) If a vehicle is KO'd and the operator does not see the command vehicles flag affixed to the antenna from his present position before the vehicle restarts, then the transmitter must be shut off and the vehicle is out of service for the remainder of the battle.
6) If the command vehicle is KO'd, the vehicle is out of service for the remainder of the battle and the transmitter must be turned off and the flag removed from the antenna and placed on the top of the vehicle.
7) Other vehicles under the KO'd command vehicle may remain in service until KO'd or the campaign objective is accomplished.
Command Vehicle Option 1:
Another vehicle may pull along side a KO'd command vehicle of the same force and transfer the command flag becoming the new command vehicle. The transfer takes 5 minutes timed by the KO'd command vehicle operator. The transfer can only take place with both vehicles (the KO'd command vehicle and the transferring vehicle) within 1 foot of each other for the full 5 minutes. Furthermore neither vehicle can move during this period, although the transferring vehicle may still fire at targets. Moving of either vehicle during transfer negates the transfer and must be attempted again. No vehicles may restart while the transfer is in process. At the conclusion of 5 minutes the transferring vehicle may place the red or orange command flag on its antenna and function as a command vehicle.
Command Vehicle Option 2:
Transfer of the command vehicle flag may take place between two operational vehicles provided the requirements of Option 1 are followed.
Southeast Armored Division